Education and Outreach resources from the Dynamic Water.
PROGRAMS AWARDS & OPPORTUNITIES:
- Undergraduate research program in collaboration with Fort Lewis to support summer research experiences.
- Organized a Reactive Transport Basics workshop as part of RTM-CN focused on earth surface processes. Recruited students, postdocs, and funded through the CZ network program
- Recruited students from e-campus and Hispanic serving institutions to participate in the Critical Zone field camp.
- CZ Children’s Book will be used with K-12 programs via Science Discovery
- Social media and printed poster series for outreach and conferences titled “Life in the Critical Zone” for general audiences.
- SELECT PRESENTATIONS:
- Freshwater Organization: Webinar “What is the critical zone?”
- Led Convergence Accelerator Workshop “Managing water for a changing planet” (~50% non-academic participants)
- American Society of Civil Engineering: Webinar “How does climate and land use change propagate into the subsurface?”